The American Chemical Society (ACS) Division of Business Development and Management (BMGT) is excited to offer the Investment Into Industrial Internships for Chemists (I4C) program. I4C provides supplementary support for chemists and chemical engineers who are members of groups that are underrepresented in the chemical sciences and who are interested in pursuing careers in leadership and management of the chemical enterprise. It is designed to help overcome obstacles to accepting independent non-laboratory internships. I4C provides mentoring and supplementary funding scholarships.
- Non-laboratory internship guidance and support
- Up to $3,000 as a tax-free scholarship for internship bridging funds (e.g., relocation)
- Mentorship by experienced leaders in the chemical industry
Length: Summer 2022
- U. S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents
- Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) backgrounds, to include Latinx and Native
- Baccalaureate degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering by June 1, 2021
- GPA greater than 3.5
- Must participate in non-laboratory based internship during summer 2021
Applications Due: TBD 2022. For more information, click here.