The ACS Committee on Corporation Associates (CA) considers requests for seed grants that further CA's role in areas agreed upon by the Committee. Funding guidelines for each applicant are generally up to $5,000 per calendar year.
CA suggests the following areas for consideration:
- Education in the field of chemical sciences
- Education of the public regarding the chemical industry
- Enhancement of professionalism or safety in chemistry
CA seed grants are not intended to fund the following:
- Purchase of equipment, chemistry kits, etc.
- Travel exclusively
- Any activities or programs that may be considered illegal in respective areas (states/countries/regions)
Award Amount: Up to $5,000
Eligibility: See website
Applications Due: February 15 for the ACS Spring Meeting. July 1 for the ACS Fall Meeting.