The ACS Green Chemistry Institute Pharmaceutical Roundtable invites proposals for research for its 2020 research grants. The grant topics are:
- Increasing the Utility of Surfactant-Based Chemistry in Water Methodologies
- Oligonucleotide Processes
- Development of New Membrane Technologies
- Greener Peptide and Peptide Conjugate Synthesis
- Ignition Grant Program for Green Chemistry and Engineering Research
Proposals are accepted from public and private institutions of higher education worldwide.
Stipend: $25,000–50,000 depending on the type of proposal
Where: Awardee’s educational institution in the United States
Length: One year
Eligibility: Please see website.
Applications due: June 1, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. EDT